With highly refined software, new wireless radios, and a redesigned chassis, these new models are the most reliable and capable monitoring solutions we have ever built. Metadata and timecode support, 3D LUTs, dual inputs/outputs, multicast capable, manual frequency selection and USB 3.0 GRAB Engine are all included on these new models but with the following new features:
Transmit visually lossless
video up to 1000ft
with no delay.
Use more than twice as many Bolts in one location or avoid interference like never before.
2 New DFS Channels
more often in the USA and Europe by making use of two newly introduced DFS channels.
20% Smaller Chassis
Not just smaller, but lighter too, allowing these models to integrate into any rig unnoticed.
Easily identify which Bolt
TX and RX work together with removable colored top plates.
Reconnect times during a dropped link are now instantaneous once you move back into range.
Built-In HDMI to SDI Converter
Perfect for use with MoVI and other gimbals, Bolt‰۪s TX has a built-in HDMI to SDI converter, allowing you to connect both your on-camera monitor and video source via the same device.
Than Ever Before
Reach your Bolt‰۪s full range
and potential right out of
the box with new software
that provides the most robust wireless link we‰۪ve ever created.
What's in the Box
‰ۢ 1x Teradek Protective Case waterproof with custom foam (12 in x 9 in x 4.5 in - 30.48cmx 22.86cm x 11.43 cm)
‰ۢ 5x Wireless Antennas (2dBi 2.4/5.8GHz) - For Rx
‰ۢ 1x 2-Pin Connector to PowerTap 18 inch Cable
‰ۢ 1x Hot Shoe Adapter (1/4"-20 inch)
‰ۢ 1x Lightstand Adapter (1/4"-20 inch)
‰ۢ 2x SDI (BNC to BNC) Cable 10 inch
‰ۢ 1x HDMI 18in Cable (Type A to Type A)
‰ۢ 1x USB 3.0 Cable A to Micro B (3.ft Length)
‰ۢ 1x PSU 2-Pin Connector to 18W AC Adapter 6ft cable
‰ۢ 1-Year Warranty
- 1 x USB 3.0 micro B receptacle
- 1 x 75 Ohm BNC
- 1 x Type A receptacle HDMI"
Video Delay (Tx to Rx)
- <0.001sec (when no video format conversion is enabled)
- Y:Cb:Cr = 4:2:2, 8-bit for SDI (10-bit with no format conversion and FPGA v.1.1.0 or later); RGB 4:4:4 (HDMI out, 8-bit color)
- 480p59.94/576p50 (via HDMI ports only)
- Up to 1000ft line of sight
- Non-DFS Frequencies:
- US: 5.19 ~ 5.23 GHz and 5.755 ~ 5.795 GHz
- EU & JP: 5.19 ~ 5.23 GHz
- DFS Frequencies:
- US: 5.27 ~ 5.55 GHz and 5.67 GHz
- EU & JP: 5.27 ~ 5.67 GHz
- 17dbm EIRP(with one 2dbi TX antenna)
- Can coexist with WiFi and 5GHz cordless phones
- Format Support: 48kHz 24-bit PCM /li>
- Dimensions: 5.5‰ x 3.5‰ x 1.0‰(139mm x 88.5mm x 25 mm)
- Weight: 13.3oz(376g)
- Multiple mounting options with 4-40 holes
- Multiple mounting options with 1/4" hole
- OLED display with joystick navigation buttons
- 2-Pin Connector 7-28 VDC
- No Internal Battery
- Consumption: 8.5 Watts