The Teradek Bolt is a zero delay (< 1ms) wireless video system that transmits uncompressed 1080p60, 4:2:2 video up to 2,000ft over the unlicensed 5GHz band. The Bolt line-up comes in 3 ranges: 300, 600, and 2,000ft. The Bolt 300 has internal antennas, while the 600 and 2000 models have external antennas and an OLED screen for settings selection. All Bolt models are multicast capable up to 4 receivers, support timecode and metadata pass through, and include the USB 3.0 GRAB Engine.
3D LUT Integration
All Bolt receivers now have integrated 3D LUTs that output custom graded video, which is ideal for directors and producers who want to monitor footage with a color palette that’s closer to final grade rather than a flat RAW image. Custom LUTs can be loaded via the Bolt Manager and selected on individual Bolt Receiver OLED screens .
Long Range Panel Antenna
To get the most out of your Bolt system, the Panel Antenna is a go-to accessory for challenging environments that require robust reliability in high RF interference areas. This high gain antenna is compatible with the Bolt 600 and 2000, complete with mounting hardware and a convenient bracket for positioning the Bolt’s signal exactly where you need it .
Real-Time Cross Conversion & Extras
For added convenience, all Bolt models support real-time cross conversion from TX to RX, letting you automatically cross convert from HDMI to 3G-SDI, or vice versa, without any extra hardware. All Bolts include real-time standards conversion of resolution and/or frame rate control directly on-board the receiver OLED.
USB 3.0 GRAB Engine
Capture cards are a thing of the past with Teradek’s new GRAB Engine. Every Bolt RX includes a USB 3.0 output that allows you to ingest Bolt’s uncompressed video feed directly into a computer or DIT cart without added delay .
What's in the Box
• 1x Teradek Protective Case waterproof with custom foam (12 in x 9 in x 4.5 in - 30.48cmx 22.86cm x 11.43 cm)
• 2x Wireless Antennas (5dBi 5.8GHz) - For Tx
• 1x 2-Pin Connector to PowerTap 18 inch Cable
• 1x Hot Shoe Adapter (1/4"-20 inch)
• 1x SDI (BNC to BNC) Cable 10 inch
• 1-Year Warranty
Bolt 2000 Transmitter
Video Delay (Tx to Rx)
- <0.001sec (when no video format conversion is enabled)
- Y:Cb:Cr = 4:2:2, 8-bit for SDI (10-bit with no format conversion and FPGA v.1.1.0 or later); RGB 4:4:4 (HDMI out, 8-bit color)
- 480p59.94/576p50 (via HDMI ports only)
- Up to 2000ft line of sight
- Non-DFS Frequencies:
- US: 5.19 ~ 5.23 GHz and 5.755 ~ 5.795 GHz
- EU & JP: 5.19 ~ 5.23 GHz
- DFS Frequencies:
- US: 5.27 ~ 5.55 GHz and 5.67 GHz
- EU & JP: 5.27 ~ 5.67 GHz
- 22dbm EIRP(with two 5dbi TX antennas)
- Can coexist with WiFi and 5GHz cordless phones
- Format Support: 48kHz 24-bit PCM /li>
- Dimensions: 4.3” x 2.6” x 1.0”(109.2 x 66.0 x 26.8 mm)
- Weight: 9.5 oz(270g)
- Operating temperature:
- Milled Aluminum
- Multiple mounting options with 4-40 holes
- Multiple mounting options with 1/4" hole
- 2-Pin Connector 7-28 VDC
- No Internal Battery
- Consumption: 7.7 Watts