Paralinx Ace SDI
The Paralinx Ace wireless video transmission system is the latest addition to the Paralinx family. Featuring realtime, uncompressed, wireless HD video and SDI input/output, this compact, rugged, lightweight system is the ultimate shortå_range wireless solution for professional filmmakers.
The Ace will send uncompressed HD video signals up to 1080p60 with zeroå_latency up to a maximum range of 300ft/100m. Each transmitter can multicast to up to 4 receivers and receivers can be paired by the user via an onscreen display. The rugged aluminum and ABS plastic enclosures are lightweight and feature threaded inserts for attaching an onboard battery plate (LPå_E6, NPå_F, BPå_U) or mounting brackets.
- Zeroå_latency (less than 1ms)
- Range: Up to 300ft/100m
- Signal Quality: Uncompressed, up to 1080p/60
- Input/Output: SDI
- Power Input: 7å_17v
- Weight (SDI): 146g (Tx), 160g (Rx)
- Enclosure Dimensions:
- Tx: 2.6in x 4.7in x 0.6in (6.7cm x 11.9cm x 1.5cm) Rx: 3.4in x 4.5in x 0.6in (8.6cm x 11.5cm x 1.5cm)
In the Box:
- 1 AC adapter with international plugs (US, UK, Euro) per receiver unit 1 P-Tap to rightå_ angle barrel power cable (18in/45cm) for transmitter
- 1 BNC cable (18in/45cm)
- 1 Miniå_USB to USB firmware cable (18in/45cm)