Module for RED DSMC2
(note: some photos show the RED SideKick, not included)
Introducing LATITUDE, Designed by PRYOR Technik for RTMotion.
LATITUDE is an interface between your camera, lens and a range of pro input devices - wireless handsets, thumbwheels, and more.
The LATITUDE-SIDEKICK variant supports:
- Drive 3x Lens Motors, and/or electronic Focus and Iris on EF and Nikon lenses
- Wireless hand-set control via RTMotion Controller MK3.1
- 2x Slave Controller inputs, supporting Thumbwheels, Zoom Rocker, Force Zoom, Smart Knob, etc..
- 3x Lemo 2-pin power outputs, for wireless transmitter, monitor, cinetape, etc.
- Fit the RED blanking plate, a cheese plate, or the RED SIDEKICK on top.
- The RED SIDEKICK's data connection will pass through and function normally!
- This module requires more power than the BRAIN can supply from the Sidekick port, so you need EXTERNAL Power and CTRL cables. These connect neatly at the back/bottom of the module.
- The 3x Lemo 2-pin power outputs are passed through directly at the same voltage as the Power-Input.
Shipping late October.